Do you know what time it is? Do you see why this question arose? Because we are talking about smartwatches. Gone are the days of traditional digital and analog watches. Smartwatches due to its multi-functionality are now being preferred by the masses. Bunch of good features at a reasonable price. That is what the Chinese smartwatches mean. Some of the Chinese smartwatches are now widely popular all over the world. If you didn’t concern these watches then you missed a lot.
6 Best Chinese Smartwatches under $100 
So, today we will discuss the 6 best Chinese smartwatches under $100 that won’t break your bank.
Kicking off the list of best Chinese smartwatches under $100 is the Fitbit Versa smartwatch. It comes in a variety of different colors. This is one of the thinnest smartwatches on the market which also makes it quite light. It is only 38 grams. It has a full color 34mm LCD touchscreen display. The Fitbit Versa is a fitness tracker. You can easily access the exercise mode by simply swiping left or by simply clicking the top right-hand button.
Another great feature when talking about the fitness side of the watch is the coach feature. So if you select the coach, then it coaches you based on the workout that you selected. Notification and quick responses are also built-in. It comes up with a 145 mAh battery which is quite good.
- Includes floor climb, on-screen workouts, and can play 300 plus songs.
- Swim proof up to 50 meters.
- Female health tracking within the Fitbit app to log periods, symptoms, and more.
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and obtain a call, calendar, text, and app alerts.
- Sleep monitor, pedometer, and 24/7 heart rate monitor.
The next best Chinese smartwatch in our list under $100 is the Zeblaze Vibe 3 Pro smartwatch. This watch comes with a 1.3 inch 240 by 240 color IPS screen with 180 mAh battery giving you nice weekend-long standby time and 5 good working days of use. It just takes about 1.5 hours of charging. There are two buttons on the right side of the watch; one for power and another for mode.
The finish and build material for this price is good. The weight of the device is only 58 grams. The strap of the watch is made of silicon which is made on sporty style. The brightness and clarity of the screen are awesome even with the bright sunny day. The watch has received ip67 certification which means that you cannot be afraid to go in the rain with it but swimming is prohibited.
- Optical heart rate sensor and sleep monitoring.
- Multifunction: Real-time weather, music, camera, call, text, and calendar alerts.
- Diverse sport modes, speed, and distance running route.
- Clock faces for any occasion.
- Find phone and bracelet
What if I told you a smartwatch loaded up with an AMOLED display, automatic heart rate monitor and almost 20 days of battery life could hardly cost you around $80? This is one of the best affordable Chinese smartwatches that are available in the market now. The build is all plastic and rubbery which of course is a cost-saving measure but this material helps in the durability of the smartwatch.
Verge Lite has an IP68 rating. Hence, it is resistant to dirt, dust, and sand and even can survive underwater for 30 minutes. The battery capacity is 390 mAh.
- 3 inch AMOLED color display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Multiple sports mode with GPS + GLONASS dual satellite positioning system.
- Optical sensors and algorithms for accurate monitoring and lower power consumption.
- 24-hour heart rate monitor, call reminder, pedometer, and sleep monitoring.
The next smartwatch is the Gocomma S300 TWS. It comes with a headset attached to it which can be used to take calls and listen to music. This chinese waterproof smartwatch supports android OS as well as Apple iOS.
The watch comes with a 0.96 inch IPS true color screen display. The battery capacity is 200 mAh and the standby time is 14 days.
- Notification vibration reminder (Facebook, Skype, Twitter, Calls)
- Step counting, Heart rate monitoring.
- Remote control photos and music.
- Bluetooth call and weather forecast.
A smartwatch with all the features of a phone. Yes, that’s the Kingwear KW18 smartwatch phone which is undoubtedly one of our best Chinese smartwatches under $100. It has a 1.3inch IPS touchscreen with an independent sim card slot to achieve phone functions.
Like your smartphone, this smartwatch can sync your contacts and messages. It has also got a memory card slot. You don’t have to pair it with your phone to make a call or send a message. You can play mp4 video and mp3 audio which is a pretty cool feature.
- Sedentary reminder.
- Magic voice changer.
- Sleep monitor and pedometer.
- Compatible OS.
The next best smartwatch in our list is the Oukitel W2 Sports smartwatch. This is an affordable budget price smartwatch and looks like an Apple watch. This smartwatch can display health parameters like steps, distance traveled and calories burnt clearly. This watch can give you a real-time assessment of your sports activity throughout the day. It has a built-in alarm clock hole reminder, notifications, sedentary reminder, drinking, and take medicine reminder. There is a no disturb feature as well.
- 3-inch touchscreen display.
- Battery capacity of 280 mAh and a standby time of 15 days.
- Health tracker: Blood oxygen, drinking reminder, heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, sedentary monitor.
So these were the 6 best Chinese smartwatch under 100 bucks according to our research. We will update the article to keep you inform.