Good news for smartwatch lovers. Casio is going to release its new G-Shock smartwatch with wear OS in the market very soon. Casio is a trendy name in the watch market for years, and G-Shock is one of its best-selling and most lovable watches in the past few years. Now Casio has come up with its new and exclusive G-Shock smartwatch with wear OS.
This model is named the G-squad pro-GSW – H1000, and it is priced at $699 in the US and £599 in the UK. It will be released approximately in May, said Casio.
Although it will only launch in these two countries, it will be launched soon in other countries. It only has three color options till now, including red, blue, and black. This is the first watch by Casio G-Shock,
which runs on the Wear OS. This watch is made for fitness and sports enthusiasts, as said by the Casio officials.
Exclusive features of this smartwatch
Casio G-Shock GSW-H1000 is not only a fitness smartwatch, but it also has many exclusive and exciting features. Some of which are listed below:
- It includes the noticeable wear OS, meaning it has the latest Google assistant and Google fitness software, and you can also download apps from the Google play store.
- This watch has 200 meters of water depth resistance, making it water-proof.
- It comes with a bunch of sensors like a built-in compass, altitude sensors, weather sensors. What’s more, you also get a GPS, an accelerometer, and a gyro meter.
- It has built-in software that offers 15 activities and 24 indoor workout options.
- This watch has some specific modes for surfing, sailing, SUP, where tide graphs and mapping are connected with GPS.
- You will get a 1.32 inches dual-layer display that offers 360×360 pixels.
- Its battery life is 1.5 days if you use the color display mode, but it will extend to a month if you use it only for timekeeping and sensors.
- According to Casio, this watch will take only 3 hours to be charged fully.
These were some of the key reveals of the Casio G-Shock GSW-H1000. If you want to know more about this smartwatch, you can check their official release page.