Huami had launched its very first curved display smartwatch Amazfit X. The tagline of this watch says “bow to the future,” which is pretty much accurate as to what the smartwatch offers. This smartwatch is genuinely a next-generation device.
This smartwatch was released through a crowdfunding platform, Indiegogo, which’s why the product’s price differed from $149 to $349.
Before starting the detailed review, lets check the specification of this amazing smartband.
Amazfit X Concept Watch Specs
|Display Type||Curved Color display|
|Size||2.07 inch AMOLED screen|
|Battery Life||7 days|
|Product weight:||0.0500 kg|
Amazfit X Concept Watch Review
As I mentioned earlier, it has a 3D-curved display, but that’s not the only feature it has. This article will share every detail about Amazfit X and help you understand the features entirely.
Amazfit X – Design
Amazfit X is made with a high temperature bending technology and has 92-degree angled curvature. This makes the smartwatch fit perfectly around your wrist. This smartwatch will give you an elegant look as a piece of pricey jewelry does.
The Amazfit X is fully touchable and does not have any physical buttons. The body of this watch is made of Titanium alloy, which gives the watch a smooth metallic finish. The size of the main body of this smartwatch is 22.6 mm wide and 55.4 mm long. The weight of this smartwatch is 47 g with straps. This smartwatch comes with two exciting color options: Eclipse Black, dark and classy color, and another one is New Moon Gold, a modern metallic color. The straps of this smartwatch are replaceable and made of fluoro rubber.
Amazfit X – Display
It has a 3D high-definition curved display, which is protected by the 3rd Gen Corning Gorilla glass.
It has 2.07 inches full AMOLED display with 326 PPI HD resolution. It has 430 nit ultra-high brightness output with 100% NTSC high color saturation.
This smartwatch has an excellent picture quality to give a crisp and clear picture even under bright sunlight.
Amazfit X – Hardware and Software
The hardware of this smartwatch is perfect, if not better than the other Amazfit smartwatches. The overall capacity of this watch is excellent. It has some fantastic features added to it, which differ from the other smartwatches available in the market. I will discuss the features below.
Amazfit X – Battery
The Amazfit X smartwatch has a lithium-ion polymer curved battery of 205 mAh battery capacity. The battery life of this smartwatch is 7 days, which means it will provide 7 days of service with a single full charge. The charging time of this smartwatch is less than 2 hours, according to the company. It uses a magnetic pogo pin 2 pins charger.
Amazfit X – Other features
I have mentioned the design, display, hardware, software, and battery of this smartwatch. Now it’s time to share some other highlighting features and specifications of this smartwatch. It has a whole bunch of new and exciting features. They are listed below.
- This smartwatch has Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, and you can connect this smartwatch with any Android 5.0 or IOS 10 devices. This smartwatch uses a new app called Zepp. It is associated with Zepp to monitor your physical condition anytime and anywhere.
- Sensors and monitors- this smartwatch comes with a new bunch of exciting sensors and monitors. It has 24 hours heart rate monitor, sleep quality monitor, stress level sensors, ambient light sensors, 3 axis acceleration sensor, gyroscope sensor, biological tracking sensors, and many more. It has a GPS tracking system to navigate.
- Fitness- this smartwatch has a large variety of features in the fitness field. It has fitness modes for various fitness activities. It has a calorie counting system and a Pedometer to calculate every day’s step count. These features are standard these days, so what makes this watch different from others? That is its automated fitness sensors for running, jogging, cycling, and walking. That means it will automatically activate the specific fitness mode which you are in then. Then it also automatically stops when you are back in your normal position. All the data of your fitness activities will be automatically deleted after 5 minutes.
- Water resistivity- this smartwatch is entirely water-resistant to 5 ATM pressure, and it is suitable for swimmers.
- Every day features- this smartwatch not only has advanced features but also has some features for your day-to-day use. It has call and message reminders, alarm, calendar, weather report viewer, music connectivity, etc.
Pros and Cons
- Comes With a very stunning curved display.
- It has 5ATM waterproof ratings.
- Many added health tracking features
- The battery backup is not so great.
- The overall functionality is limited.
- The quality of the display is not so robust.
So, here I have mentioned every feature and specification of the Amazfit X smartwatch by Huami. All in all, this smartwatch has excellent features with a classy, elegant look. If you are looking for a smartwatch with great features and goes with your every look, you may buy this product. Though I think they could improve the hardware a little bit at this price, as a whole, this can be a great option to have.
I hope I have given you a brief idea about the Amazfit X smartwatch and help you buy a perfect smartwatch for you.