China is the biggest supplier of intelligent gadgets like smartwatches, smartphones throughout the Globe. For the past few years, China’s economy has increased in a remarkable amount through these businesses. There are plenty of options available in the market for Chinese smartwatches.
If you are looking for one for you, it can be tough to choose between many. This article is all about best-selling Chinese smartwatches in the market. So, here I am attaching a list of best-selling Chinese smartwatches. Let’s jump into it.
The first name on this list is Amazfit BIP. Amazfit is probably the most popular brand now in the Chinese smartwatch market.
This smartwatch is priced under 100 dollars, which is affordable for a large population. This smartwatch has a square-shaped screen made of polycarbonate. It has a gorilla glass with a slightly 2.5d curved display. It has 20 mm ordinary straps like usual smartwatches. This product weighs 31 gms, and the dimensions of this smartwatch are 41.5mm × 34.7mm × 9.6mm (L × W × H). Now I am going to discuss its pros and cons.
- The display of this smartwatch is evident and bright to read under bright sunlight easily.
- It has IP68 water resistivity, so it is splash-proof and rainproof.
- It has a great battery life of almost 15 days in normal mode and 45 days in standby mode.
- It has a GPS and a Compass for navigation and also has Bluetooth connectivity.
- This smartwatch also uses a strong vibration that is very hard to ignore to get every notification.
- It has fitness modes for cycling, walking, running.
- It also has automatic DND mode ( Do Not Disturb).
This smartwatch has many exciting features, but it also has some disadvantages.
- This smartwatch is not suitable for swimmers.
- It has no muscle training fitness modes like weight lifting, pushes ups, pulls ups, etc.
- It has no remote camera function and doesn’t have any mic or speaker.
- This smartwatch doesn’t come with its charger, so you have to buy it separately.
2. HUAWEI HONOR Watch Magic
The next name is Honor Watch Magic. It is a brand of the very renowned Chinese company Huawei. Huawei is a famous brand in smartphones, but now they are gaining popularity in the smartwatches market.
This smartwatch has a classic round dial with slightly raised sides. It comes with a 1.2 inches display, and the weight of this product is only 50 gm. This smartwatch is priced between $169 to $139. You can also buy it on offers, on different online platforms. Now, I will discuss the pros and cons of this smartwatch.
- Honor Watch Magic is compatible with android 4.4 and above devices and iOS 9 and above devices.
- It has Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity and has 3 satellite positioning systems: GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo.
- It has a Compass, a Barometer, a Pedometer, a Sleep Tracker, and many more fitness modes, including running, jogging, cycling, swimming, and breathing exercises.
- The slightly raised sides are specially designed for protecting the screen from usual scratches.
- It has only 178 mAh battery capacity, which is not so good compared to the others available in the market.
- This smartwatch has no app connectivity, and the customization options are also significantly less.
3. AMAZFIT GTR
Another name in this list is from Amazfit, and the model name is Amazfit GTR. As you know, Amazfit is a trendy brand nowadays so that you can trust their products.
This fantastic product is priced at 200 USD, which is a bit pricey, but the features are worth the price. You can buy it on various e-commerce sites. The Amazfit GTR comes with the traditional round display and three types of metal versions. One is made of aluminum, and the others are made of stainless steel and titanium.
- This smartwatch will give you the chance to choose the building metal options, which I think are very rare.
- This product also has two size versions, one is 47 mm, and another one is 42 mm.
- It has an option available in the strap material also. You can choose between silicone and leather.
- It comes with an OLED display with 454 ×454-pixels resolution, which is very bright and clear.
- It has 5.0 Bluetooth connectivity, a Weather Sensor, a Compass, a Timer, a Stopwatch, a Phone tracker, etc.
- It also has a 24 hours blood pressure monitor, sleep tracker, Pedometer, and activity monitor.
- It also has app connectivity with the Amazfit app and various sports modules like running, jogging, cycling, walking, swimming, climbing, skiing, etc.
- It has a 410 mAh battery capacity and 2-week battery life every day, and 24-day battery life in battery-saving mode.
- This smartwatch has slow watch face syncing.
- The button implementation and notification implementation are also inferior in quality.
4. Ticwatch E2
The next name in this list is from the brand Ticwatch, and the brand name is Ticwatch E2. It may be a less popular name in this list, but it is also another best-selling Chinese smartwatch.
This smartwatch is priced at $160. It comes with 1.39 inches of fully touchable AMOLED circular display. The body of this smartwatch is made of Silicone and Polycarbonate. It supports 0.5 GB RAM and 4 GB ROM. Now I will let you know about its pros and cons.
- Ticwatch E2 is compatible with Android 6.0 and above devices and iOS 11.0 and above devices, covering many devices.
- This smartwatch is a classic example of a lightweight design with attractive features.
- It has 5 ATM water-resistant, which makes this smartwatch swim proof.
- It has a built-in microphone supported by Google Assistant and a loudspeaker that lets you play media player anytime and anywhere.
- Ticwatch E2 comes with GPS, flashlight, alarm, timer, stopwatch, customizable watch faces, phone Tracker, etc.
- This smartwatch also has many fitness features, including a heart rate monitor, Pedometer, calorie counter, sleep tracker, etc.
- This smartwatch does not support NFC, which is very common nowadays in other brands.
- You can face slow connection problems with this device.
5. Xiaomi Mi Watch
Who is not aware of this company name Xiaomi nowadays. Xiaomi is an excellent company for selling budget-friendly smartphones with great features.
Now, they have been gaining popularity in the smartwatch market for quite a few years. This smartwatch comes with 1.39 inches of AMOLED classic circular display with 454 × 454 pixel resolution. The weight of this product is 32 grams without the strap. Now let us discuss the pros and cons of this product.
- The picture resolution of this product is excellent and bright to see perfectly in bright sunlight.
- There are many color variations available for this watch, including black, beige, and navy blue in the case and black, beige, navy blue, olive, orange, and yellow in the straps, which let you choose from a large number of options.
- This smartwatch comes with 5 ATM water-resistant, which makes this smartwatch swim proof.
- 420 mAh battery capacity allows this smartwatch a long battery life of up to 16 days in everyday use.
- This smartwatch is compatible with Android 4.4 and above devices and iOS 10 and above devices, covering many devices.
- It also comes with GPS, 3 Axis Gyroscope, 3 Axis Accelerometer, Compass, Air pressure sensor, SpO2 blood oxygen level monitor, etc.
- The smartwatch features of this product are very few.
- The heart rate monitor and SpO2 are very poor in quality and not accurate.
- The app connectivity of this smartwatch needs to be improved.
6. Xiaomi Redmi smartwatch
The following product is also from the company Xiaomi, and the name of this model is the Xiaomi Redmi smartwatch.
Xiaomi Redmi smartwatch comes with a square-shaped screen, and this smartwatch is priced for only $55. This is a very low price smartwatch. The size of this product is 34 mm wide and 48 mm diagonal. Now moving on to its pros and cons.
- This smartwatch comes with 1.4 inches of IPS LCD screen with 320 × 320-pixel resolution, making this product very bright.
- It has 5 ATM water resistance which makes this smartwatch super suitable for swimmers.
- This smartwatch has a barometer, alarm, timer, stopwatch, flashlight, heart rate monitor, sleep tracker, music player, weather sensor, activity tracker, built-in GPS, etc.
- This smartwatch is very lightweight and easy to wear.
- This smartwatch has a short battery life of ten days in everyday use, and a 6-day battery life with GPS and sensor uses.
- The sleep tracking system is not accurate in this product.
- There is no continuous heart rate monitor and blood oxygen saturation monitor.
- Watch faces are prolonged to change.
- The display of this smartwatch also does not support always-on mode.
7. Zeblaze Thor 5
The next model in this list is Zeblaze Thor 5, which is not a famous name. But this smartwatch is also another best-selling Chinese smartwatch in the world.
It comes with a 1.6 inch round IPS display with 320 × 320 pixel resolution. This smartwatch is priced for $245 on the Gearbest platform. The dimensions of this smartwatch are 54 * 50 * 16.8mm. Now, I will let you in on its pros and cons.
- This is an Android smartwatch. It can be a replacement for your smartphone.
- It comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, which makes this smartwatch very popular.
- This smartwatch weighs only 65 gms which is very easy to use.
- The operating system of this smartwatch is Android 7.1, and it supports nano sim cards.
- It has two cameras of 5 MP each.
- Zeblaze Thor 5 comes with an 800 mAh battery capacity and 2 days of battery life in standby mode.
- It has many features, including GPS / GLONASS, Bluetooth connectivity, Heart rate monitor, Blood pressure monitor, Pedometer, weather alert, alarm, maps, calendar, etc.
Now, it is time for its cons.
- This product is IP67 water-resistant, which makes it only rain and splash-proof, not suitable for swimmers.
- It does not support NFC.
- It also has no Blood oxygen saturation level monitor, which is very common in many brands.
- This smartwatch is a bit pricey.
8. Q9 Waterproof smartwatch
The next name on this list is the Q9 waterproof smartwatch. This smartwatch is only priced at $38.32 in Gearbest online store, which is very affordable.
It is the cheapest waterproof smartwatch for every user. It comes with a 1.3 inch fully touchable TFT HD display with a square-shaped screen. Now move on to its pros and cons.
- This smartwatch is very lightweight, affordable, and easy to wear.
- It is IP67 water-resistant so that it can be protected from rain, sweat, and splash.
- It has a 180 mAH battery capacity which allows 15 days of battery life in a single charge. It takes only 2 hours to be fully charged.
- There are 5 exciting color options available for this. They are black, red, brown, purple, and coral blue.
- It supports a heart rate monitor, step counter, and many sports modes.
- This smartwatch does not support any sim card.
- Battery capacity can be improved.
- It only has 64 MB RAM and 512 MB ROM.
9. KOSPET Prime S Dual
The last name in this list is Kospet Prime S. Kospet, a renowned brand in the smartwatch market.
It has launched many smartwatches like Kospet Prime, Kospet Prime 2 etc. This particular dual camera smartwatch Prime S Dual is priced at $99.99. It comes with a 1.6 inch IPS round display with 400 × 400 pixel resolution. Let me take you through its pros and cons.
- This smartwatch is very affordable, lightweight, and easy to wear.
- It comes with a 1050 mAh battery capacity which is excellent in this price range.
- It has two built-in cameras, one for 5 MP and another is for 8 MP.
- It comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, which is impressive in this price range.
- Kospet Prime S supports nano sim card and 4G LTE service.
In this price range, this smartwatch is fantastic, so it does not have many cons concerning its price. The only con is-
- It has IP67 water resistivity, which is only splash-proof and rainproof but not suitable for swimmers.
10. Lenovo Watch 9 Smartwatch
Last but not least is the Lenovo Watch 9 smartwatch. Lenovo is a trendy Chinese laptop brand. Now they are making budget smartwatches that are good in quality.
Lenovo Watch 9 is one of them. The price of this smartwatch is $45. This amazing smartwatch is made for men as well as woman. The small dial of this smartwatch is make it suitable for small wrist people.Let’s see its pros and cons.
- This product comes with a 1.5 inch full LED display which is very bright.
- This smartwatch is very lightweight, affordable, and easy to wear.
- It has Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, and in standby mode, it can give 240 days of battery life.
- Lenovo Watch 9 also has a stopwatch, remote camera, Pedometer, alarm, reminder, sleep tracker, etc.
The only con of this smartwatch concerning its price is-
- The water resistivity is very poor in quality. It can not tolerate high pressure.
So, here are my top recommendations for you. You can try other ones available in the market, but these are my top choices. Before buying any smartwatch, please go through its pros and cons and also the customer reviews. It will help you to understand the product better. Then choose your product. I hope this information will help you to find the right one for you.