Do you know what time it is? Do you see why this question arose? Because we are talking about smartwatches. Gone are the days of traditional digital and analog watches. Smartwatches due to their multi-functionality are now being preferred by the masses. Bunch of good features at a reasonable price. That is what the Chinese smartwatches mean.
Some of the Chinese smartwatches are now widely popular all over the world. If you didn’t concern about these watches then you missed a lot.
Evolution of Chinese Smartwatches:
It hasn’t been that long but still, the smartwatch segment has revolutionized completely. With options equivalent to smartphones this wearable segment has taken over the market with a storm. Started as a luxury wearable gadget, smartphones have become a necessity of a normal person thanks to the Chinese smartphone companies.
With budget-friendly options from Xiaomi, LEMFO, Zeblaze, and other such smartwatch manufacturers. So, in this article, we will be reviewing some of the best Chinese smartwatches under $100.
10 Best Chinese Smartwatches under $100 
So, today we will discuss the 6 best Chinese smartwatches under $100 that won’t break your bank.
The next best Chinese smartwatch in our list under $100 is the Zeblaze Vibe 3 Pro smartwatch. This watch comes with a 1.3 inch 240 by 240 color IPS screen with a 180 mAh battery giving you a nice weekend-long standby time and 5 good working days of use.
It just takes about 1.5 hours of charging. There are two buttons on the right side of the watch; one for power and another for mode.
The finish and build material for this price is good. The weight of the device is only 58 grams. The strap of the watch is made of silicon which is made in a sporty style. The brightness and clarity of the screen are awesome even with the bright sunny day. The watch has received ip67 certification which means that you cannot be afraid to go in the rain with it but swimming is prohibited.
- Optical heart rate sensor and sleep monitoring.
- Multifunction: Real-time weather, music, camera, call, text, and calendar alerts.
- Diverse sport modes, speed, and distance running route.
- Clock faces for any occasion.
- Find phone and bracelet
What if I told you a smartwatch loaded up with an AMOLED display, automatic heart rate monitor and almost 20 days of battery life could hardly cost you around $80?
This is one of the best affordable Chinese smartwatches that are available in the market now. The build is all plastic and rubbery which of course is a cost-saving measure but this material helps in the durability of the smartwatch.
Verge Lite has an IP68 rating. Hence, it is resistant to dirt, dust, and sand and even can survive underwater for 30 minutes. The battery capacity is 390 mAh.
- 3 inch AMOLED color display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Multiple sports mode with GPS + GLONASS dual satellite positioning system.
- Optical sensors and algorithms for accurate monitoring and lower power consumption.
- 24-hour heart rate monitor, call reminder, pedometer, and sleep monitoring.
The next smartwatch is the Gocomma S300 TWS. It is a 2in1 smartwatch with earbuds attached. It comes with a headset attached to it which can be used to take calls and listen to music.
This Chinese waterproof smartwatch supports android OS as well as Apple iOS.
The watch comes with a 0.96 inch IPS true color screen display. The battery capacity is 200 mAh and the standby time is 14 days.
- Notification vibration reminder (Facebook, Skype, Twitter, Calls)
- Step counting, Heart rate monitoring.
- Remote control photos and music.
- Bluetooth call and weather forecast.
UMIDIGI Uwatch 3 is also one of the best Chinese watches under $100. It comes with a 1.3” inch touch screen which offers decent viewing options. It also has a 5ATM certification which lets it handle water splashes with ease.
This China smartwatch also has a decent battery life of 10 days. Another great feature you will get here is heart-rate monitoring. The watch also comes with multi-sport tracking options. That’s not all you also get options for call and SMS reminders on-the-go. The Uwatch 3 comes with Bluetooth 5.0 support and is compatible with android 4.4+ or iOS 8.0+ running smartphones.
- Comes with a built-in heart-rate monitor
- Offers multiple sports tracking along with 5ATM waterproofing
- Provides necessary alerts directly on the watch screen.
Another great option to buy under $100 is the Makibes T3 smartwatch. This watch comes with a 1.3” inch IPS color panel offering great visual quality.
The overall look of this smartwatch is very elegant. It also comes with a silicone wrist band which makes it comfortable to wear.
T3 smartwatch also offers multiple dial support making it blend with any style. That’s not all the Makibes T3 comes with many additional features like multi-sport mode, heart-rate monitor, notification support, etc. You can also use it to control the camera and music.
- Real-time heart rate & blood pressure monitoring.
- Comes with multi-sport trackers like skipping, cycling, etc.
- Also offers live notification support along with many additional controls.
A smartwatch with all the features of a phone. Yes, that’s the Kingwear KW18 smartwatch phone which is undoubtedly one of our best Chinese smartwatches under $100. It has a 1.3inch IPS touchscreen with an independent sim card slot to achieve phone functions.
Like your smartphone, this smartwatch can sync your contacts and messages. It has also got a memory card slot. You don’t have to pair it with your phone to make a call or send a message. You can play mp4 video and mp3 audio which is a pretty cool feature.
- Sedentary reminder.
- Magic voice changer.
- Sleep monitor and pedometer.
- Compatible OS.
The next watch on our list is the DIggro N88. It comes with a 240p which is protected with tempered glass. It also has an IP68 water resistance rating which means you can use this watch without worrying about water damage.
It also has important health monitoring features like Blood pressure, step counting, sleep monitoring, etc.
The watch also offers a replaceable wrist band. It comes with a 180mAh battery which can deliver a backup of up to 25 days on standby. It can also synchronize with most of the major social apps on your smartphone.
- Offers app synchronization with options to check live notifications.
- Comes with handy features like call recording, sleep monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, etc.
- Offers different styling options with multiple replaceable bands.
The next best smartwatch in our list is the Oukitel W2 Sports smartwatch. This is an affordable budget price smartwatch and looks like an Apple watch. This smartwatch can display health parameters like steps, distance traveled and calories burnt clearly.
This watch can give you a real-time assessment of your sports activity throughout the day. It has a built-in alarm clock hole reminder, notifications, sedentary reminder, drinking, and take medicine reminder. There is a no disturb feature as well.
- 3-inch touchscreen display.
- The battery capacity of 280 mAh and a standby time of 15 days.
- Health tracker: Blood oxygen, drinking reminder, heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, sedentary monitor.
The most attractive feature of the Amaze Fit Bip lite is its unshakable battery prowess. This watch offers a whopping 45 days of battery standby with its 200mAh battery.
It offers a TFT touch-screen with a rectangular dial. It also comes with continuous heart-rate monitoring.
You get tracking options like running, cycling, walking, etc along with sleep tracking features. The Bip lite is also 3 ATM water-resistant. Overall, this watch offers great comfort due to its lightweight design.
- 200mAh battery with a battery life of up to 45 days.
- Looks stylish and comfortable to wear.
- Continuous heart rate monitoring with additional activity tracking options.
Last but not least we have the COLMI P8 smartwatch. This watch comes with a 1.4” inch 2.5D curved high-definition square touch screen with metallic bezels.
The COMLI P8 comes with high-quality leather straps that look ravishing. The watch not all for the looks, it also has many useful features that are pretty accurate.
It comes with real-time heart rate monitoring, multiple sports modes like football, basketball, etc. It is also IPX7 water-resistant You also get live notifications for calls, SMS, and other supported apps.
- Captivating touch screen with sleep design
- Activity trackers with real-time heart-rate and sleep monitoring.
- Offers value for money and is also IPX7 certified.
So these were the 10 best Chinese smartwatches under 100 bucks according to our research. We will update the article to keep you informed.